AT&T stands for the America Telephone and Telegram. AT&T is one of the largest telecommunication company in the world. It is also the second largest mobile telephone provider and as well as the largest fixed telephone service provider in the United States.
AT&T provide various kinds of services to its customers like Satellite television, Fixed line telephone, mobile phone, Broadband, digital television, home security, IPTV, OTT services, Beside these services it also provides the insurance facilities to its customers. It provides various mobile devices insurance package to its customers. If you claim insurance then it immediately give response to that. You will get the insurance for your mobile and tablet devices, not only these devices you will also get the insurance for many other devices from the AT&T. To get the insurance for any mobile or table device you will first need to get enrolled.
If you really want to get enrolled then you can simply visit to this shorturl.at/imzB8 link. As you click on this link you will get to a login panel. So you will need to provide your login details to get logged in into your account and get enrolled. In mobile insurance it will over only one mobile device or the one tablet device. And you will need to pay $8.99 per month per enrolled number. And the insurance covers against the loss of mobile or tablet device, theft, damage, and out of warranty malfunctions of your mobile or tablet devices, if device must be replaced then it will replace the device as soon as next day, and if you need to change the display screen of your mobile or tablet device then it will repair it as soon as in same day. These are the services provided in the insurance of one mobile or table devices by the AT&T.
If you want to file and claim your insurance of your lost mobile device then, follow these simple steps:
- Before your file an insurance claim, your device must have to enroll in the AT&T device protection. If you haven’t then you can simply visit to this https://www.att.com/offers/device-protection.html link and get your device enrolled.
- Before you file your insurance claim, at first you will need to try to find your mobile device with the help of GPS or other location app. if you are unable to find you device then you will need to keep your device in blacklist.
- Then only you will need to file your insurance claim with in the 60 days of your mobile device loss or damage.
- After this you will need to have all the following information when you are filing your insurance claim.
a. You should know which brand and model is your mobile device.
b. You should know the wireless security passcode, or the last four digits of the AT&T accounts owners social security.
c. You should also know the Tax ID number.
d. And at last you should also have the Affidavit, personal ID or proof of the ownership of the device your loss or damage.
These are the things that you will need to do to file and claim your insurance of your lost or damaged mobile device.
There is also another way to file and track your insurance claim. You can call in this 888.562.8662 number to file and claim your insurance. You will only be able to call in this number from Monday to Friday in between 8 am to 10 pm ET and in Saturday and Sunday you will be able to call it in between 9 am to 9 pm ET.
For ATT insurance claim, follow these simple steps:
- At first you will need to connect your Computer devices to the internet. After this you can simply click on this https://phoneclaim.com/att/ link.
- As you click on above link you will be directed to the phone claim page. In this page you will get to see a “File a Claim” button. You will just need to click on that button.
- As you click on that button you will be directed to another page and in that page you will get to see some information and a button called “Let’s get started”. Now you will just need to click on that button.
- After you click on that button you will again directed to another page where you will get to see the first step to claim you insurance. In this page you will get to see some blank fields and you will need to fill all the blank fields as required with correct information.
- After this you will need to click on the “Continue” button. Then you will be directed to next step. There are all together 6 different steps that you will need to complete to claim your insurance.
These are the steps that will help you to claim your insurance of your lost or damaged mobile device.