ATT is an American multinational telecommunication corporation that is second largest service provider of mobile telephone and fixed telephone provider in the United States. It also provides Broadband Subscription television services. AT&T corporate headquarters in Dallas, Texas, United States launched in October 5, 1983. According to revenues, profits, assets and market value ATT is 23rd largest company in the world. It ranked as a 20th largest mobile telecom operator in the world on 2014, with over 121.8 million mobile customers.
As it is online service it provide, ATT Speed Test facility to measure the though and gauge the performance to your online experience in the social networking site and AT&T Inc. service. The ATT speed test provides user a direct connection between the closest and regular ATT users or server and your home. It also tests the speed between the computer and the internet. If you want to conduct the speed test of your connectivity and see how quickly its transfers your data to and from the internet here are a tips or procedure.
How to Check ATT Speed Test?
- First of go to web browser and visit com/speed test.
- There you can a page or a type of form where you need to enter your ATT email address (optional)
- After the loading is complete select Start Test button.
After speed test activity is performed and your result from the test is lower than the expectation, you can visit Optimizing Your Connection Page for the next steps that you can use to enhance your online experience. If you are measuring speed test it will take less than a minute and performs two key measurements:
- Download speed (it looks upon the speed of data that is send from the internet to your computer)
- Upload speed (it checks the speed of data that is sent from the computer to the Internet)
As many internet service packages you receive or purchase from ATT may affect from many from factors and it influence on the actual internet speed you experience at a specific time period. The factors that influence your internet speed are:
- Through the wiring in your home.
- ATT has millions of users, so from ATT network to the internet you use.
- Between the connection of computer and devices and your modern or gateway.
- From the network device located outside your home to the ATT network.