AT&T is an American multinational telecommunications corporation. It has the feature to send and receive mails and messages. The service is available all around the world for free. It also provides various information and news in its site. ATT provides calendar, synced contacts, latest news, weather, entertainments in ATT Homepage. The official home page of ATT Webmail is https://att.yahoo.com/. To use the mailing service by ATT, the users should first login into his account.
ATT Webmail Login Steps
- Open the link att.net in any of the web browser and click on the “Sign In” option right beside the search bar.
- In the middle side of the page, the login box is provided.
- Enter email address and password in the respective boxes.
- Click on the “Login” button at the right bottom side of the login box.
- Click on the option “Forgot your password?” in case you forgot your password.
Some Exciting Features of ATT Webmail
- ATT messenger is one of the most used feature in ATT Webmail. You can send various pictures, icon, and attachments in your message.
- Parental control software is one of the feature that helps to keep the children safe on web. ATT smart control can be downloaded for free.
- ATT toolbar is provided which helps to add apps, block spam, and save your favorites on web.
The service provides the feature to view the news without leaving your email. To view the news select the news feed icon in the top left corner of the homepage. News feed includes various categories like entertainment and sports news, lifestyle, technology and science. Click on the respective icons to view the detailed news about the various categories.
As the mails in ATT are stored online, it can be accessed at any time you want. You will just need to connect your device to the internet. You can store unlimited amount of mails in AT&T. it is just more than just an email, the various other features are offered. You can enjoy instant messaging through AT&T Yahoo Instant Messenger.