AT&T is a multinational telecommunications corporation. The service is widely used for sending and receiving mails and messages. It is originally known as American Telephone and Telegraph. On 2015 ATT was ranked as 47th in the world most admired company in Forune 500 list and 27th largest company in the world as per composite of revenue, profits, assets and market value. Since 2015 ATT is expanding its market in television advertisement that provides a stronger 4G signal than other service providers. It also provides the various information and news in its official site (https://att.yahoo.com/). It also provides a search engine tool in its website.
To use the service in ATT, the users should first need to login into their account by following these My ATT Login process in order to login into your AT&T Account.
My ATT Login Steps
- Open the web link https://att.com/ in the web browser.
- At the top right side of the ATT Homepage, click on the option “Login”.
- At the middle right side of the page, the login box is provided asking your ID/email and password for wireless account login. You can also choose for U-verse Login, Home phone/Internet or DIRECTV Login from the options at right hand side of the login box.
- Enter the registered User ID and password in the respective fields.
- Click on the “LogIn” button to complete the My ATT Login process.
In case if you do not have registered ATT account, follow the following ATT Sign Up procedure below to create a new AT&T account.
- Open your web browser and open the link https://att.com/.
- In the top right side of the page click on the option “Register”.
- At first you need to choose for the type of account that you want to sign up for.
- After that you need to enter your wireless number or Billing number and ZIP code as asked.
- Click on the blue button “Continue” below the box.
- Follow the online instructions properly to finish the ATT Sign Up procedure.
After creating an account, you can use this account to login into AT&T to use the various features offered. You can enjoy the features like instant messaging, forwarding and receiving mails, voice mail, and many more.