ATT originally known as American Telephone and Telegraph dated back in 1885. But since SBC acquired ATT and adopted AT&T name and brand it is known as American Multinational Telecommunication Corporation presently. Company owned by ATT Corporation are ATT Mobility, BellSouth, Southern Bell, and ATT Tele holdings, Cricket Wireless, Iusacell and Nextel Mexico. On May 2014 ATT was ranked as 23rd largest company in the world as per composite of revenue, profits, assets and market value and 16th largest non-oil company. Since 2015 AT&T is expanding its market in television advertisement that provides a stronger 4G signal than other service providers. There are altogether 243,620 employees working in ATT by 2015. You can use ATT account and ATT have named it easier to manage the ATT accounts.
Some of ATT Accounts
- Home Phone
- ATT email, anytime, anywhere.
To get access to some features user must be 18 years old or above in order to register your ATT Account.
ATT Login Steps
- At the very beginning make sure your device is connected to internet service properly and then go to att.com homepabe.
- Wait for the browser to load to the homepage properly.
- In the very page you can see the form in the right side with two empty boxes where you need to enter your login details.
- In the first field you need to enter your User ID and in the next field you need to enter your password respectively. Make sure that you fill the ID and password correctly otherwise you may face the ATT Login Problems. If you are wireless customer then you can complete the ATT Login with your 10 digit wireless number and 4 digit as the password.
- Then click in Login In in the blue color box to complete the process.
If you are new to ATT, new customer should start by registering with AT&T. If your connectivity is poor then it will take time and if the connectivity is strong then you can enjoy the service provided ATT.