Being an American International Telecommunications Corporation which s headquartered in DownTown Dallas, Texas and is mainly known as ATT. In United States, ATT is the largest provider of fixed telephone and the second largest provider of mobile telephone. Not only that, it also offers broadband subscription television services and known as the third largest company in Texas. The brand name of prepaid mobile phone is known as ATT Go Phone service from ATT Mobility which is a wholly owned subsidiary of ATT Inc.
Originally, the Go Phone name and its product were assumed and implemented by McCaw Cellular which founder was Craig McCaw. In 1987, his company used first in commerce and by ATT it was bought in 1995. By SBC Communications (Southwestern Bell Corporation) of an Antonio, Texas own Cingular at the time of 2004. After Cingular’s purchase of ATT Wireless, it was used by the pre-2004 “ATT Wireless” in that year for $41 billion. The original ATT Go Phone was abandoned and under it Cingular renamed it as a prepaid service. Even after “Cingular” renamed itself “ATT Mobility” the brand name Go Phone is still in use. AT&T also work as call management features as it include all in one such as calling information, calling services, voicemail services, call screening features, call routing features, feature packages, inside wiring maintenance plan, long distance services, consolidated billing, consolidated billing quick reference wallet card.
Features and Benefits of ATT Go Phone
There are many features and benefits of using this ATT Go Phone and some of them are mentioned as follows:
- Call Return :- ATT call return redials the last incoming call automatically for up to 30 minutes. If the called number becomes accessible ATT signals the user with a special ring.
- Call Trace :- The customers allows to trigger a trace of an unwanted call which may be obscene, threatening or harassing in nature by the help of ATT Call Trace. It charge call on a per-use basis only.
- Call Transfer :- It allows customers to transfer any incoming call to another line.
- Call Waiting :- It allows the user to receive an incoming call while on the phone. The users can also deactivate call waiting. Automatically, call waiting will be reactivated for the new incoming call.
- Speed Dialing :- An easy, time-saving features which allow users to program frequently called numbers. Depending on how long your frequently called number list, AT&T Go Phone has two options to choose from and they are Speed Dial-8 and Speed Dial-30.
- Three-Way Calling :- A great productivity-enhancing tool which offers users have a third party in a conversation on a single phone line. If one or both parties are out of user local calling area, then user may incur long distance charges.