ATT originally known as American Telephone and Telegraph dated back in 1885. But since SBC acquired ATT and adopted AT&T name and brand it is known as American Multinational Telecommunication Corporation presently. Company owned by ATT Corporation are ATT Mobility, BellSouth, Southern Bell, and ATT Tele holdings, Cricket Wireless, Iusacell and Nextel Mexico. On May 2014 ATT was ranked as 23rd largest company in the world as per composite of revenue, profits, assets and market value and 16th largest non-oil company. Since 2015 AT&T is expanding its market in television advertisement that provides a stronger 4G signal than other service providers. There are altogether 243,620 employees working in ATT by 2015. You can use ATT account and ATT have named it easier to manage the ATT accounts.
Some of ATT Accounts
- Home Phone
- ATT email, anytime, anywhere.
To get access to some features user must be 18 years old or above in order to register your ATT Account.
ATT Login Steps
- At the very beginning make sure your device is connected to internet service properly and then go to att.com homepabe.
- Wait for the browser to load to the homepage properly.
- In the very page you can see the form in the right side with two empty boxes where you need to enter your login details.
- In the first field you need to enter your User ID and in the next field you need to enter your password respectively. Make sure that you fill the ID and password correctly otherwise you may face the ATT Login Problems. If you are wireless customer then you can complete the ATT Login with your 10 digit wireless number and 4 digit as the password.
- Then click in Login In in the blue color box to complete the process.
If you are new to ATT, new customer should start by registering with AT&T. If your connectivity is poor then it will take time and if the connectivity is strong then you can enjoy the service provided ATT.
AT&T is a multinational telecommunications corporation. The service is widely used for sending and receiving mails and messages. It is originally known as American Telephone and Telegraph. On 2015 ATT was ranked as 47th in the world most admired company in Forune 500 list and 27th largest company in the world as per composite of revenue, profits, assets and market value. Since 2015 ATT is expanding its market in television advertisement that provides a stronger 4G signal than other service providers. It also provides the various information and news in its official site (https://att.yahoo.com/). It also provides a search engine tool in its website.
To use the service in ATT, the users should first need to login into their account by following these My ATT Login process in order to login into your AT&T Account.
My ATT Login Steps
- Open the web link https://att.com/ in the web browser.
- At the top right side of the ATT Homepage, click on the option “Login”.
- At the middle right side of the page, the login box is provided asking your ID/email and password for wireless account login. You can also choose for U-verse Login, Home phone/Internet or DIRECTV Login from the options at right hand side of the login box.
- Enter the registered User ID and password in the respective fields.
- Click on the “LogIn” button to complete the My ATT Login process.
In case if you do not have registered ATT account, follow the following ATT Sign Up procedure below to create a new AT&T account.
- Open your web browser and open the link https://att.com/.
- In the top right side of the page click on the option “Register”.
- At first you need to choose for the type of account that you want to sign up for.
- After that you need to enter your wireless number or Billing number and ZIP code as asked.
- Click on the blue button “Continue” below the box.
- Follow the online instructions properly to finish the ATT Sign Up procedure.
After creating an account, you can use this account to login into AT&T to use the various features offered. You can enjoy the features like instant messaging, forwarding and receiving mails, voice mail, and many more.