AT&T is multinational telecommunication of America and Yahoo is a popular internet service. AT&T and Yahoo combined together to provide the DSL internet and dial up service. The people who subscribes the telephone service with the AT&T Company are offered with the ATT Yahoo high speed service. The customer should be from the service areas where AT&T provides its services.
The service was popular as the SBC Yahoo from 2003 to 2006 after the AT&T Corporation merged with the SBC.
However, ATT is not only the corporation that Yahoo provides the service. The internet service by Yahoo is also available with Verizon (United States), Rogers Communications (Canada), and BT Group (United Kingdom).
ATT Yahoo Internet service provides the consumer web portal which can be accessed from www.att.net. The web portal is included of the various features. The reason for AT&T Yahoo being popular is for its email service. The mailing service can easily be used to send and receive the messages. You can login using following steps to access AT&T Yahoo mail.
- First of all access the of AT&T Yahoo Homepage from your web browser. For this you will need to navigate to https://att.yahoo.com/.
- Click on the “Mail” icon at the top right side of the page and wait for the new page to be loaded.
- The login box is provided at the middle right side of the page. Click on the empty space “ID/Email” and then enter your email address. Likewise click on the space of “Password” and enter your account password.
- The link “Forgot User ID/Email Address?” and “Forgot Your Password” should be clicked respectively in case you lose your ID or password.
- Click on the “Sign In” button at the below side to complete the login process.
The Yahoo mail service in AT&T is available only if you have registered for AT&T account. The sign up process is very easy and can be completed with following simple steps.
- Open your web browser to access the registration process. Navigate to https://attreg.att.net/CommonRegistrationWeb/opr/index.jsp#/collectCTNandZip.
- Now provide your wireless number in the empty box below “Wireless Number” and enter your zip code in the “Zip Code” box.
- Click on the “Continue” button below.
- Follow the online instruction properly to complete the procedure.
After registering for AT&T account, you can use it to login.
The AT&T Yahoo web portal, att.net is not only popular for the email service only. But it also includes various features such as news, calendar, weather, contacts and entertainment news. Similarly the search engine is provided from where you are able to search various things in the internet.
Note: AT&T no longer offers you to merge your Yahoo email ID and AT&T.